Book Hotel Odisej Now !
Dalmatian Islands -
Island of Mljet
Hotel Odisej is nestled in Pomena Bay on the northwestern tip of Mljet Island, in the heart of the national park. There are numerous recreational activities that can be perused around the hotel, 2 km of walking and a short boat ride takes you to the famous 12th century Benedictine monastery, located on the small St. Marys Island in the middle of the lake. 4 km from the hotel are remains of an ancient Roman palace. Restaurants and cafes are dotted around the lakes and shoreline where you can relax and enjoy excellent food in this picturesque environment. This destination is ideal for nature lovers, recreation enthusiasts and families.
- Distance from Town - Polace: 5km
- Distance from Sea - Overlooks beach
- Distance from Airport - Dubrovnik: 3hr
- A la carte and table d'hote restaurants with attractive terrace for outside dining
- A small childrens pool and beach bar
- Wellness Centre
- Manmade bathing area and sun terrace with umbrellas and sun beds (limited availabilty, free of charge)
- Watersports and mountain biking
- TV room and meeting rooms
- 2 lifts serving 4 floors
- ATM machine in the reception area
- Free Wi-Fi throughout.
Our client's Views on the Hotel Odisej
Sharon Mljet was just beautiful very quiet at night no night life as such, hotel was very basic but was ok for price we paid a little more expensive than mainland croatia due to fact it was an island and everything was brought in by boat the journey over was a bit of a tour, a two hour car trip and ....click to view full review
Hi Sharon, Thanks so much for organizing our holiday, we had an amazing time in Mljet, it was so so beautiful. Thanks again, Niamh and Catherine ....click to view full review
Dear Maja, We returned from our holiday last Wednesday. We really enjoyed our time in Croatia. I want to thank you and your team at Croatian Tours for all your help. We were very happy with flights accommodation and very reliable and efficient transfers. No hiccups!! We look forward to returni....click to view full review